Perry County is located in central Alabama. The county was formed in 1819.
Places to visit in Perry County include the Alabama Women’s Hall of Fame and the Talladega National Forest. Other attractions are the Uniontown Historic District, the West Marion Historic Ditrict, and the Fairhope Plantation.
The county has a population of 10,020 (est.) people and about 714 veterans live there.
The median household income is $31,008 and the median household value is $63,500.
Maximum VA Appraisal Fees Allowable in Perry County
- Single Family: $425
- Condominium: $425
- Manufactured Home: $425
- Duplex Family: $575
- Triplex Family: $550
- Fourplex Family: $600
- Repair Certification: $100
VA Home Property Search
Marion, Uniontown, Adler, Augustin, Cleveland Mills, Coleman, Cunningham, Ellards, Folsom, Hamburg, Heiberger, Hillcrest, Jericho, Levert, Morgan Springs, Nave, Norman, Oakmulgee, Osborn, Panhandle, Perryville, Radford, Sprott, Suttle, Tayloe, Vaiden, Vilula, Zimmerman
To request a complete list of homes on sale in Perry County, California, call 888-573-4496.
Post 5104 Hughes-Mc Collum Post
126 Lewis Rd
Marion, AL 36756-6413
Phone: (334) 412 2013
Meeting Location & Time
Hwy 5 & 14
Marion, AL 36756
8:00 AM Last Thursday
Quartermaster: Willard Nichols
Commander: Willis Hansen
VA Approved Condos
If you would like the VA to approve a condo, click here. There are currently no VA approved condos in Perry County.
Click here to apply for a VA home loan.
Links for this county:
- Alabama VA Loan Information: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/alabama-military-mortgage-home-loan-limits/
- VA Loan Information by State: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/va-loan-limit-maximum-va-loan-amount/
- Perry County Chamber of Commerce: http://www.perrycountyalabamachamber.com/
- Tax: http://revenue.alabama.gov/advalorem/countyoffices/perry.cfm