The 2018 $0 down, VA home loan limit for Lauderdale County is $453,100.
About Lauderdale County
The Lauderdale County Veterans Service Office is located in Florence.
There are National Guard locations in Sheffield and Florence.
Places to visit include the Joe Wheeler State Park, the North Alabama Birding Trail, the Natchez Trace Parkway, and the Shoal Creek Preserve Tract.
- Median household income: $40, 701
- Median household price: $111,900
- Population: 92,797
- Veteran population: 7,277
VA Homes Property Search
Anderson, Florence, Killen, Lexington, Rogersville, St. Florian, Waterloo, Cloverdale, Green Hill, Oakland, Stewartville, Threet, Zip City
VA Approved Condos in Lauderdale County
There are currently no approved condos in this county. If you would like to get one approved, click here.
Maximum VA Appraisal Fees Allowable in Lauderdale County
- Single Family: $425
- Condominium: $425
- Manufactured Home: $425
- Duplex Family: $575
- Triplex Family: $550
- Fourplex Family: $600
- Repair Certification: $100
Post 5140 Florence Post
PO Box 1524
Florence, AL 35631-1524
Phone: (256) 757-5348
Meeting Location & Time
127 S Royal Ave
Florence, AL 35630
6:30 PM 3rd Tuesday
Quartermaster: Dave Smith
Commander: Theodore Youwer
To apply for a VA home loan in Lauderdale County, click here.
Links for this page:
- Alabama VA Loan Information: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/alabama-military-mortgage-home-loan-limits/
- VA Loan Information by State: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/va-loan-limit-maximum-va-loan-amount/
- County site: http://www.lauderdalecountyonline.com/
- Chamber of commerce: http://shoalschamber.com/Live/lauderdale-county.html
- Property tax: http://www.lauderdalecountyonline.com/New_Website/Revenue_Commissioner/Property_Tax/index.html