The 2018 $0 down, VA home loan limit for Hale County is $453,100.
Maximum VA Appraisal Fees Allowable in Hale County
- Single Family: $425
- Condominium: $425
- Manufactured Home: $425
- Duplex Family: $575
- Triplex Family: $550
- Fourplex Family: $600
- Repair Certification: $100
Hale County Property Search
Akron, Gallion, Greensboro, Moundville, Mount Hermon, Newbern, Prairieville, Sawyerville
Post 5377 Marengo Memorial Post
300 Orchard Dr
Gallion, AL 367422633
Phone: (334) 289-0101
Meeting Location & Time
27850 US Highway 43
Gallion, AL 36742
6:00 2nd Tuesday
Quartermaster: Luther Massey
Commander: Billy Drake
VA Approved Condominiums in Hale County
There are no VA approved condos in Hale County at this time. Click here if you would like to have a common interest community, condo, or planned unit development approved by the VA.
About Hale County
Some places to visit listed on the National Register of Historic Places include Battersea, Bermuda Hill, Borden Oaks, all historic plantation houses, as well as Magnolia Grove, a mansion that is now a historic house museum.
About 15,406 people live in Hale County and about 1,114 veterans live there. The median household income is $29,409 and the median home price is $80,300.
Many homes in Hale County have large porches and are built in a cabin style. There are also many vacant lots for sale along the water of Black Warrior Bay. In Moundville, you can find newer, single-family homes.
Links for this page:
- Alabama VA Loan Information: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/alabama-military-mortgage-home-loan-limits/
- VA Loan Information by State: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/va-loan-limit-maximum-va-loan-amount/
- Hale County Chamber of Commerce: http://www.tuscaloosachamber.com/tuscaloosa/hale.php
- Tax: http://revenue.alabama.gov/advalorem/countyoffices/hale.cfm