Fayette County has about 16,909 people living in it with about 1,345 veterans.
The county is located in the northwestern section of the state and was founded in 1824.
The town has a rich history. Places to visit listed on the National Register of Historic Places include the Edward Rose House and the Fayette County Courthouse Historic District.
The county has cabin-style homes, and one and two story, single-family homes for sale.
There is a National Guard location in Berry and Winfield.
Maximum VA Appraisal Fess Allowable in Conecuh County
- Single Family: $425
- Condominium: $425
- Manufactured Home: $425
- Duplex Family: $575
- Triplex Family: $550
- Fourplex Family: $600
- Repair Certification: $100
VA Property Search for Fayette County
Belk, Berry, Fayette, Glen Allen, Gu-Win, Winfield, Hubbertville, Bazemore
We are still working on the property search. Call 888-573-4496 if you would like a list of VA approved real estate.
Fayette County VA Approved Condos
There are no VA approved condos in Fayette County at this time. If you would like the VA to approve a condo for you, click here.
Post 5406 James Black-Nichols Brothers Post
2304 5th Ave NW
Fayette, AL 35555
Phone: (205) 932-6025
Meeting Location & Time
203 23rd ST NW
Fayette, AL 35555
6:30 PM Third Tuesday
Quartermaster: Skippy Hocutt
Commander: Jerry Fulmer
To apply for a VA loan in Fayette County, click here.
Links for this page:
- Alabama VA Loan Information: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/alabama-military-mortgage-home-loan-limits/
- VA Loan Information by State: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/va-loan-limit-maximum-va-loan-amount/
- County site: http://www.fayettecountyal.com/
- Chamber of commerce: http://www.fayetteareachamber.org/
- Property tax: http://revenue.alabama.gov/advalorem/countyoffices/fayette.cfm