2021 $0 down, VA home loan limit for Etowah County is $548,250.
If you would like to apply for a VA loan for Etowah County, click here.
Etowah County is located in northeastern Alabama. Etowah means “edible tree” in Cherokee. It is the smallest county by area in the state.
There is a VA medical clinic in Rainbow City located on Rescia Avenue. Etowah County Veterans Service Office is located in Gadsden on Forrest Avenue.
- Population: 101,931
- Veteran population: 9,170
- Median household income: 37,660
- Median household price: $101,200
Maximum VA Appraisal Fees Allowable in Etowah County
- Single Family: $425
- Condominium: $425
- Manufactured Home: $425
- Duplex Family: $575
- Triplex Family: $550
- Fourplex Family: $600
- Repair Certification: $100
Etowah County Property Search
Altoona, Anderson, Attalia, Boaz, Gadsden, Gallant, Glencoe, Hokes Bluff, Mountainboro, Ohatchee, Rainbow City, Ridgeville, Sardis City, Southside, Walnut Grove
The property search is being worked on. If you would like a complete list of VA approved real estate, call 888-573-4496.
VA Approved Condos
There are no approved condos at this time in Etowah County. If you would like to get a condo approved by the VA, click here.
Post 6837 Jimmy Harris Post
PO Box 665
Boaz, AL 35957
Phone: (256) 539-9470
Meeting Location & Time
1441 US HIGHWAY 431
BOAZ, AL 35957-0665
1900 HRS 2ND THURSDAY MONTHLY
Quartermaster: James Teal
Commander: Thomas Ward
Links for this page:
- Alabama VA Loan Information: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/alabama-military-mortgage-home-loan-limits/
- VA Loan Information by State: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/va-loan-limit-maximum-va-loan-amount/
- County website: http://etowahcounty.org/
- Chamber of Commerce: http://www.gadsdenchamber.com/