The 2018 $0 down, VA home loan limit for Dallas County, Alabama is $453,100.
Maximum VA Appraisal Fees Allowable in Dallas County
- Single Family: $425
- Condominium: $425
- Manufactured Home: $425
- Duplex Family: $575
- Triplex Family: $550
- Fourplex Family: $600
- Repair Certification: $100
VA Homes Property Search for Dallas County
Selma, Valley Grande, Orrville, Selmont-West Selmont, Beloit, Browns, Cahaba, Carlowville, Crumptonia, Elm Bluff, Marion Junction, Minter, Plantersville, Pleasant Hill, Richmond, Safford, Sardis, Summerfield, Tyler
We are still working on the property search. If you would like a list of VA approved homes for sale in Dallas County, call VA Home Loan Centers at 888-573-4496.
Post 3016 Selma Post
PO Box 2128
Selma, Ala. 36702-2128
Phone: (334) 874-9277
Meeting Location & Time
299 Kings Bend Road
Selma, Ala. 36701
7 PM 1st Tuesday
Quartermaster: Norman Stone
Commander: Dennis Doherty
VA Approved Condos in Dallas County
At this time, there are no VA Approved condos in Dallas County. If you would like to get a condo approved, click here.
About Dallas County
Selma Outpatient Clinic is a VA Medical Center located in Selma.
Dallas County is home to the Craig Air Force Base near Selma, which closed in 1977. Selma also has an Army National Guard location and a U.S. Army Recruiting Station.
Dallas County is located in southern Alabama. It was created in 1818 and named after U.S. Treasury Secretary Alexander J. Dallas.
Part of the Talladega National Forest and part of the Selma to Montgomery National Historic Trail are is located in Dallas County.
- Population: 41,996
- Veteran population: 2,987
- Median household income: $26,178
- Median household price: $73,700
- Alabama VA Loan Information: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/alabama-military-mortgage-home-loan-limits/
- VA Loan Information by State: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/va-loan-limit-maximum-va-loan-amount/
- Dallas County site: http://www.dallascounty-al.org/default.aspx?pageID=2
- Chamber of Commerce: http://www.selmaalabama.com/
- Tax site: http://www.dallascounty-al.org/secondary.aspx?pageID=20