2021 $0 down, VA home loan limit for Cleburne County is $548,250.
About Cleburne County
- Median household income: $37,244
- Median value of homes: $91,300
- Veteran population: 920
- Population: 14,994
There are many single-family, one-story homes in Cleburne County.
The county has the highest point in Alabama that is part of the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, Mounty Cheaha. Places to visit here include the Tallapoosa River, the Chief Ladiga Trail, the Dugger Mountain Wilderness, and the Pinhoti Trail.
The county was formed in 1866 and was named after a high ranking officer, Patrick R. Cleburne who was born in Ireland.
Find Your Perfect Home Today
VA Home Loan Centers can match you with a licensed real estate agent today.
Cleburne County VA Homes Property Search
Ai, Edwardsville, Fruithurst, Heflin, Hollis Crossroads, Hopewell, Liberty Hill, Ranburne
Post 4623 Hand Brothers Memorial Post
308 McAlpin Dr
Heflin, AL 36264-2109
Phone: (256) 463-5855
Meeting Location & Time
200 Hamric Dr E
Anniston, AL 36203-2445
18:30 1st Tuesday
Quartermaster: Jerry Turner
Commander: John Burks
Maximum VA Appraisal Fees Allowable in Cleburne County
- Single Family: $425
- Condominium: $425
- Manufactured Home: $425
- Duplex Family: $575
- Triplex Family: $550
- Fourplex Family: $600
- Repair Certification: $100
Approved VA Condos in Cleburne County
There are no condominiums in Cleburne that are VA approved. If you want to get a condo approved by the VA, click here.
Links for this page:
- Alabama VA Loan Information: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/alabama-military-mortgage-home-loan-limits/
- VA Loan Information by State: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/va-loan-limit-maximum-va-loan-amount/
- County site: http://cleburnecounty.us/
- Cleburne County Chamber of Commerce: http://cleburnecountychamber.com/
- Property tax info: http://revenue.alabama.gov/advalorem/countyoffices/cleburne.cfm