The 2018 $0 down, VA home loan limit for Chambers County is $453,100.
Chambers County, Alabama is located in the eastern part of Alabama, on the border of Georgia. The Chattahoochee River runs along the eastern side of the county. The name Chambers comes from Henry Chambers, a former U.S. senator.
The county was used in the movie Mississippi Burning, as well as many other films. The Crossing William Trilogy is based in Chambers County and references many landmarks.
The population of the county is 34,162 (est.). About 2,736 veterans live there. The median household income is $32,181 and the median household price is $$78,000.
If you would like to apply for a VA loan, click here.
Chambers County VA Homes Property Search
Abanda, Cusseta, Five Points, Fredonia, Huguley, LaFayette, Lanett, Oak Bowery, Oakland, Penton, Standing Rock, Valley, Waverly, White Plains
There are currently no VFW Posts in Chambers County. The closest VFW Post to Chambers County is in neighboring Lee County:
Post 5732 Pearson-Johnson-Owens Post
3205 Northgate Dr
Opelika, AL 36801-3352
Phone: (334) 524-0492
Meeting Location & Time
505 Martin Luther King Blvd
Opelika, AL 36801
5:00 PM 1st Sunday
Quartermaster: Taylor Askew
Commander: Cilvester Jiles
VA Approved Condos in Chambers County
There are currently no VA approved condos in Chambers County. If you would like to get a condo approved, click here.
Maximum VA Appraisal Fess Allowable in Chambers County
- Single Family: $425
- Condominium: $425
- Manufactured Home: $425
- Duplex Family: $575
- Triplex Family: $550
- Fourplex Family: $600
- Repair Certification: $100
- Alabama VA Loan Information: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/alabama-military-mortgage-home-loan-limits/
- VA Loan Information by State: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/va-loan-limit-maximum-va-loan-amount/
- County homepage: http://www.chamberscountyal.gov/
- Chambers County Chamber of Commerce page: http://www.greatervalleyarea.com/
- Chambers County: http://www.chamberscountyrevenue.com/