The 2018 $0 down, VA home loan limit in Navajo County is $453,100.
Navajo County Property Search
Holbrook, Show Low, Winslow, Pinetop-Lakeside, Snowflake, Taylor, Chilchinbito, Cibecue, Dilkon, East Fork, First Mesa, Greasewood, Heber-Overgaard, Hotevilla-Bacavi, Jeddito, Kayenta, Keams Canyon, Kykotsmovi Village, McNary, Oljato-Monument Valley, Pinon, Second Mesa, Shongopovi, Shonto, Whiteriver, Winslow West, Indian Wells, Joseph City, Linden, Oraibi, Pinedale
This property search is a work in progress. Call 888-573-4496 for a full list of VA homes for sale.
VA Approved Condo
Condo Name (ID): PINETOP LAKES CC SPORTS VILLA (001205)
Address: UNKNOWN AZ 99999 NAVAJO
Last Update: Unavailable
Request Received Date: 03/29/2013
Review Completion Date: Unavailable
Click here for help to have the VA approve another condo in Navajo County.
Maximum VA Appraisal Fees Allowable in Navajo County
For existing properties:
- Single Family: $450
- Condominium: $475
- Manufactured Housing ( including modular): $450
- Duplex $600
- Triplex $600
- Fourplex $600
- Repair Certification $100
About Navajo County
- Veteran population: 7,144
- Total population: 108,101
- Median household income: $37,683
- Median home value: $122,000
Navajo County was established in 1895 and is located in the northern part of the state.
Places to visit include the Navajo National Monument and the Rock Art Canyon Ranch. For outdoor activities there is Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest and the Petrified Forest National Park.
The economy primarily relies on ranching, manufacturing, coal mining, and timber.
More than half the county’s land is Indian reservations. These are the Hopi Indian Reservation, the Navajo Indian Reservation, and the Fort Apache Indian Reservation.
VA Medical Center
- Holbrook Primary Care Telehealth Outpatient Clinic: http://www.prescott.va.gov/locations/holbrook_ptoc.asp
- Show Low VA Health Care Clinic: http://www.phoenix.va.gov/locations/showlow.asp
- Hopi Vet Center Outstation: http://www.va.gov/directory/guide/facility.asp?id=5467
Post 9907 White Mountain Area Post
381 N Central Ave Show Low, AZ 859014731
Phone: (928) 537-7511
Meeting Location & Time
381 N. Central Ave Show Low, AZ 85901
7:00PM 2nd Monday of the Mo
Quartermaster: Christopher Kozakiewicz
Commander: Richard Thompson
Post 2364 William E. Hamilton Post
PO Box 2198 Lakeside, AZ 859292198
Phone: (928) 368-5532
Meeting Location & Time
1360 N Niels Hansen Ln Lakeside, AZ 859296100
10:00 AM 1st Saturday
Quartermaster: John Beeler
Commander: Wilfred Case
Click here if you are planning on moving to Navajo County and would like to use your VA approve another condo.
- Arizona VA Loan Information: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/arizona-va-home-loan-limits/
- VA Loan Information by State: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/va-loan-limit-maximum-va-loan-amount/
- County site: http://www.navajocountyaz.gov/
- Chamber of Commerce: http://navajo.arizonacolor.us/dir/chamber