The 2018 $0 down, VA home loan limit for Lawrence County is $453,100.
To apply for a VA home loan, click here.
VA Homes property Search in Lawrence County
Courtland, Hillsboro, Moulton, North Courtland, Town Creek, Caddo, Chalybeate, Five Points, Hatton, Landersville, Langtown, Looser, Mallard Creek, Mount Hope, Oakville, Pittsburg, Red Bank, Speake, Wheeler, Wren, Wolf Springs
The property search is being worked on. If you would like a list of VA approved real estate for sale, call 888-573-4496.
Maximum VA Appraisal Fees Allowable in Lawrence County
- Single Family: $425
- Condominium: $425
- Manufactured Home: $425
- Duplex Family: $575
- Triplex Family: $550
- Fourplex Family: $600
- Repair Certification: $100
About Lawrence County
- Veteran population: 2,207
- Population: 33,587
- Median income: $39,526
- Median home price: $96,600
Located in northern Alabama, the county was created in 1818. The Tennessee River forms the northern border of the county.
Native Americans inhabited the area before the government forced them to move west. Today, Lawrence County has the most self-identified Native Americans in Alabama.
Post 8362 Town Creek Memorial Post
PO Box 165
Moulton, AL 35650
Phone: (256) 686-2254
Meeting Location & Time
3087 Al Hwy 20
Town Creek, AL 35672
6:00 PM 2nd Thursday
Quartermaster: Fred Gillespie
Commander: Teddy Owens
VA Approved Condominium Search
At this time there are no VA approved condos in Lawrence County. If you would like to get a condo approved click here.
Links for this page:
- Alabama VA Loan Information: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/alabama-military-mortgage-home-loan-limits/
- VA Loan Information by State: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/va-loan-limit-maximum-va-loan-amount/
- Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce: http://www.lawrencealabama.com/
- Property tax: http://www.lawrencecountyrevenue.com/property