2021 $0 down, VA home loan limit for Lamar County is $548,250.
About Lamar County
- Population: 14,236
- Veteran population: 1,251
- Median household income: $35,271
- Median household price: $69,900.
Lamar County is located in the northwestern section of Alabama, on the border of Mississippi.
Lamar is a dry (prohibition) county.
Property search in Lamar County
Beaverton, Detroit, Hightogy, Kennedy, Millport, Sulligent, Vernon
This property search is under construction. Call 888-573-4496 for a list of VA approved homes on the market.
Maximum VA Appraisal Fees Allowable in Lamar County
- Single Family: $425
- Condominium: $425
- Manufactured Home: $425
- Duplex Family: $575
- Triplex Family: $550
- Fourplex Family: $600
- Repair Certification: $100
Find the Perfect Home Today
If you would like to be matched with a licensed real estate agent, contact VA Home Loan Centers today.
There are no VFW Posts in Lamar County. The closest VFW Post in Alabama to Lamar County is in Fayette County in the town of Fayette:
Post 5406 James Black-Nichols Brothers Post
2304 5th Ave NW
Fayette, AL 355551010
Phone: (205) 932-6025
Meeting Location & Time
203 23rd ST NW
Fayette, AL 35555
6:30 PM Third Tuesday
Quartermaster: Skippy Hocutt
Commander: Jerry Fulmer
VA Approved Condos in Lamar County
There are no VA approved condos in Lamar County at this time. If you would like to have a condo approved by the VA, click here.
Links for this page:
- Alabama VA Loan Information: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/alabama-military-mortgage-home-loan-limits/
- VA Loan Information by State: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/va-loan-limit-maximum-va-loan-amount/
- Lamar County Chamber of Commerce: http://www.tuscaloosachamber.com/tuscaloosa/lamar.php
- Property Tax: http://revenue.alabama.gov/advalorem/countyoffices/lamar.cfm