Franklin County was named after Benjamin Franklin.
Some places to visit include Dismals Canyon, a Natural Conservatory; Bear Creek Lakes, a place to fish, camp, swim, and go boating; and the Red Bay Museum.
About 31,532 people live in Franklin County and about 2,066 veterans live there. The median household income is $37,235. If you buy a home in this county, you can expect to pay around $82,000.
There are many single-family homes, manufactured homes, and empty lots to build on in Franklin County.
Franklin County Property Search
Belgreen, Hodges, Phil Campbell, Red Bay, Russellville, Vina, Tharptown
This section is being worked on. Please call 888-573-4496 to request a list of VA approved properties.
Maximum VA Appraisal Fess Allowable in Franklin County
- Single Family: $425
- Condominium: $425
- Manufactured Home: $425
- Duplex Family: $575
- Triplex Family: $550
- Fourplex Family: $600
- Repair Certification: $100
Post 5184 Kelley-Dickinson Post
399 High Pine Dr
Russellville, AL 356548015
Phone: (256) 332-3540
Meeting Location & Time
West Lawrence Street
Russellville, AL 35654
7:00 PM 4th Thursday
Quartermaster: Barry Moore
Commander: William Jackson
VA Approved Condos in Franklin County
There have been no condos approved by the VA in Franklin County. If you would like to have a condo approved, click here.
Links for this page:
- Alabama VA Loan Information: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/alabama-military-mortgage-home-loan-limits/
- VA Loan Information by State: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/va-loan-limit-maximum-va-loan-amount/
- County site: http://www.franklincountyal.org/
- Chamber of Commerce: http://www.franklincountychamber.org/
- Property tax: http://revenue.alabama.gov/advalorem/countyoffices/franklin.cfm