The 2018 $0 down, VA home loan limit for Escambia County is $453,100.
If you would like to apply for a VA home loan in this county, click here.
About Escambia County
The median household income is $31,075 and the median household price is $85,300.
Escambia County is located in southern Alabama and was created in 1868. The county borders Florida.
There are many charming, single-family homes in Alabama for sale in Alabama.
There is an Army National Guard location in Atmore.
Escambia County Property Search
Atmore, Brewton, East Brewton, Flomaton, Foshee, Pollard, Riverview
The property search for Escambia is being worked on. Call 888-573-4496 if you want a list of all VA approved homes for sale in Escambia County.
Maximum VA Appraisal Fees Allowable in Escambia County
- Single Family: $425
- Condominium: $425
- Manufactured Home: $425
- Duplex Family: $575
- Triplex Family: $550
- Fourplex Family: $600
- Repair Certification: $100
Post 7016 Atmore Post
1114 Sneed Dr
Atmore, AL 365023130
Phone: (251) 368-7063
Meeting Location & Time
206 W Ashley St
Atmore, AL 365021707
7:00 PM 1st Monday
Quartermaster: Lloyd Albritton
Commander: William Gates
VA Approved Condos
There are currently no VA approved condos in Escambia County. If you want the VA to approve a condo for you, click here.
Links for this page:
- Alabama VA Loan Information: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/alabama-military-mortgage-home-loan-limits/
- VA Loan Information by State: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/va-loan-limit-maximum-va-loan-amount/
- Chamber of commerce: http://www.brewtonchamber.com/
- Property tax: http://www.co.escambia.al.us/taxa.html