The 2018 $0 down, VA home loan limit for Coffee County is $453,100.
If you would like to apply for a VA home loan, click here.
About Coffee County
Coffee County is located in southeastern Alabama. The county is named after General John Coffee. Created in 1824, the county has a small town feel with both new and historical homes for sale as well as empty lots to build on.
The county has a population of 50,938 (est.) with about 6,153 veterans living there. The median household income is $44,626. If you want to buy a home in Coffee County, you can expect to spend around $126,400.
The major league baseball player Alex Rios was born in Coffee County.
Coffee County VA Homes Property Search
Elba, Enterprise, Kinston, New Brockton
Our property search is under construction. If you would like a list of VA approved homes, please call 888-573-4496.
Post 6683 John Wiley Brock Post
PO Box 311752
Enterprise, AL 363311752
Phone: (334) 347-7076
Meeting Location & Time
2615 County Road 537
Enterprise, AL 36330
7:00 PM 3RD TUESDAYS OF MONTH
Quartermaster: Connie Hudson
Commander: Robert Cooper
Maximum VA Appraisal Fees Allowable in Coffee County
- Single Family: $425
- Condominium: $425
- Manufactured Home: $425
- Duplex Family: $575
- Triplex Family: $550
- Fourplex Family: $600
- Repair Certification: $100
VA Approved Condos in Coffee County
Links for this page:
- Alabama VA Loan Information: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/alabama-military-mortgage-home-loan-limits/
- VA Loan Information by State: https://www.vahomeloancenters.org/va-loan-limit-maximum-va-loan-amount/
- County site: http://www.coffeecounty.us/
- Chamber of commerce: http://www.douglasga.org/
- Property Tax: http://revenue.alabama.gov/advalorem/countyoffices/coffee.cfm